Friday, July 18, 2014

To My Wife, Why I Kissed That Girl

A short freestyle poem that describes the results of neglecting the little things in a relationship.
* * * * *



To My Wife, Why I Kissed That Girl
A Poem

You gave me no kiss good-by
You were in a hurry to go out.
You gave me no kiss good night,
I saw you were too tired again.
You gave me no kiss with coffee,
You were late for work again.
You gave me no kiss when you came,
You had a such a bad day.
You gave me no kiss when I came,
You were too busy with the kids.
You gave me no kiss again
Now all we have left is good by.

Adron


* * * * *

Thank you for visiting and reading my poem. I hope you enjoyed it and that it blessed your day. 

Please see the sidebar for my best-loved poems, I am sure you will enjoy them too.


Please use the buttons below to share this with your social networks. Thank You.

(C) 7/18/14 Adron Dozat

No comments:

Post a Comment